Dr. Ryan and Dr. Jessica have a passion for serving their community and their patients.
They have also made it a priority to educate their practice members and community members on ways to utilize their health as a vehicle to help them reach their God-given potential and achieve the goals that they have for themselves and their family on their journey through life.They have accomplished this task of producing more empowered patients through their never-ending dedication to those seeking a better life experience through their personal investment of over a thousand hours of speaking engagements for the Anchorage community over the last 6 years since they opened.
THE ROAD TO RELIEF STARTS HERE
Need to talk now? Call the clinic at: 907.562.3060
It is for this reason that the doctors have developed a number of programs to educate and speak to those in their community who desire to heal and live at their optimal potential.
These programs include:
The Healthy Alaska Workshop Series.
These dynamic presentations are held once a month in the office and include the following topics:
- The Ticking Time Bomb: Evaluating Your Family’s Risk Factors for Heart Disease
- Nutrition 911: Rescuing Your Family From the Dangers on Their Dinner Plate
- Super Healthy – Super Kids: Empowering Parents with Healthy Strategies to Raise a Superhero
- Back to School, Back to Health: Solutions to Create a Healthy, Successful School Year
- Cancer Killers: The Cause is the Cure – How to Defeat the Disease, Not Feed the Disease
- Deck the Halls with Diabetes: An In Depth Assessment of Current Trends and Discussions on How to Avoid Becoming a Statistic
- As well as “Born To Run”, “15lbs in 15 Weeks”, “Whole Families are Healthy Families”, “The Healthy Home Makeover” and Many More.
Lunch And Learn/ Dinner With the Doc
These fireside chat style presentations are intense and full of useful information to make a transformation in your most important asset…right after lunch. Invite the doctors to your business to help your co-workers to learn how to be more productive, have less sick days, and achieve their professional goals and they can provide the nourishment for your mind and your body. Or you can join the doctors at a local restaurant to listen and engage with them about the methods that you can implement immediately to turn your health around and make your body perform the way it was designed to so that you can truly embrace a more fulfilled life.
These programs include:
- 7 Habits of Highly Energetic People – Learn the Habits to Keep you Energized All Day for Your Family, Your Job, and Your Lifestyle
- Regaining Your Youth and Vitality – Discover the Reasons Why So Many Individuals are Living Below Their Potential and What to Do About It
- Train the Trainers – Review the Major Obstacles & Solutions to Getting Healthier Than You Have Ever Been, Strategies to Incorporate into Your Training Programs to Ensure an Injury-Free Experience, and How to Earn More Energy in Your Day.
Weekly Health Care Class
One of the major factors contributing to the success of patients at Whole Family Chiropractic is that the doctors have embraced the fact that their responsibility goes well beyond the therapeutic role that they serve with their patients and they focus on empowering through education. They understand the fact that “doctor” in Latin means “teacher”, and it is their passion to do this weekly in small and large groups at their Weekly Health Care Class that is open to the community and a priority for all new patients. This class reviews the major causes of disease, practical solutions to get better results faster, and is one of the reasons that they are proud to say that they are Anchorage’s community resource center for optimal health and healing.
- Regaining Your Youth and Vitality
- BRF – Better Results, Faster
Feel free to click on a sample video on this page to experience a brief example of what an audience member will enjoy and experience during a presentation by our doctors.
You can reserve and schedule Dr Ryan and Dr Jessica, or either doctor for your next gathering at church, the office, at an organization meeting, a sporting event, or with your volunteer committee today by calling the office at 907.562.3060.
If you have a topic that you are wondering about that is not on the list, feel free to contact the doctors and they will let you know if they have a talk already prepared for that topic or will customize one to your organization’s needs.